ernesto en berlin

Night clubbing, pop, art, and different daily perversions in berlin. Laziest place in the world.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

ernesto en berlin

WHITE TRASH 9.02.07

CHART OF THE EVENING BY POPULAR ACCLAMATION

1. SHE CRACKED -JONATHAN RICHMAN
2. IM SO GLAD- THE LITTER
3.SOUND VERITÉ-THE MAKE UP
4 THE BILLIARD PLAYER SONG-SHELLAC
5. ROCK MISSILE 45 FX 11-SIGUE SIGUE SPUTNIK
6.WHITE MAN-SUICIDE
7.RIDING WITH MARY-X
8.YOUTH OF AMERICA-THE VIPERS
9.TOMBSTONE BLUES-BOB DYLAN
10.GET AWAY-FLIPPER

THANK YOU MAX FOR THE SCHNITZEL, SYLVIA FOR THE BOOKING AND KARIN FOR YOUR SYMPATHIE AND BEAUTY

2 Comments:

Blogger adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

9:50 AM  
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home